FRACTORA Beverly Hills
Our Neck/Jowl Tightening Laser aka the “Laser Neck Lift” will leave your neck and jawline tight, chiseled, and youthful. Skip the scalpel, love the laser!
During your consultation, we evaluate your face as a whole to create a customized experience unique to your anatomical needs and personal cosmetic goals. All of our treatments are tailored around our mantra of “Safety First,” with the aim of meaningful improvements without complications. We routinely combine multiple therapies to obtain optimal results.
Age 30+ with concerns of lower face jowling, sagging neck skin or increased skin laxity.
How does it work:
The Fractora is the most advanced fractional radiofrequency treatment that provides anti-aging improvements on skin tone, texture and firmness for a more radiant look through ablation and skin resurfacing. The Fractora delivers Radiofrequency energy to the skin through an array of pins producing localized thermal energy. The gentle heat generated by the Fractora pins in the sub-dermal tissue promotes collagen growth for skin rejuvenation and an improved skin texture. In deeper tissues, the Fractora tightens the face and neck muscles which causes the tightening of the jowls and neck muscles.
Each treatment lasts approximately 1 hour. After 1 treatment, you will see improvements but for permanent results, we recommend 2-3 sessions, spaced 3-4 months apart. There are 2-3 days of downtime after each session.
- Fractora improves skin elasticity and firmness, specially around the jowls and neck area.
- Fractora delivers improvements in fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
- Fractora offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies.
- Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
- Versatility of parameters allows the user to vary the depth of ablation, coagulation and heating.
Before & After Photos
TV Appearances & Videos
Watch More at Our Video Gallery >
Dr. Raj Kanodia
Kanodia MD, Incorporated
414 North Camden Drive, (8th Floor)
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
880 5th Ave #1BCD
New York, NY 10021
Tel: (310) 276-3106
Fax: (310) 276-5501